DID YOU KNOW
Between 2000 and 2012, natural disasters caused $1.7 trillion in damage and affected 2.9 billion people.
48% of Americans lack emergency supplies for use in the event of a disaster.
42% of cell phone owners do not know all their immediate family members phone numbers.
Hurricane Sandy was the second-costliest hurricane in United States history. It caused over $68 billion in damage and killed at least 286 people
A "Storm Watch" means there is the possibility of a storm occuring. A "Storm Warning" means a storm is on its way or already taking place.
FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- 100% Online Program
- No required campus visits
- 16 credit hour program
- Can complete the program in as little as 3 semesters
- Learn anytime anywhere
- Diverse student population
- Worldwide network of successful alumni
- Renowned faculty with research and field experience